Nautical

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The one about Ballet Class

I just remembered I have a Blog page...its been a while and I really need to get better about doing this so my family can get a little more detail about what is going on in our lives.  I thought it would be nice to give it a little update on our latest complete with pictures and videos.

The girls have officially joined their first sport. Ballet class started today and they were so excited about it....I was excited for them because we have never had the opportunity to put them in something.

I wanted to surprise them, so yesterday I had them open a gift with their little tutu's inside and let them guess why they were getting them.



They were so excited to begin today that they could not focus on homeschool work and kept asking, when is ballet class? We can catch up on what we missed this weekend...I am just so happy that they found so much joy in this. We are so blessed that they are getting the opportunity to do it. Here are some pictures and video clips of them before and during their class. The pose below cracks me up because I didn't ask them to pose, I just said stand there and let me take a picture and this is what they did.






 Arabella is the one standing in front of the first girl in black....she was very graceful and not bad at all  for her first time!!!


Trinity is a natural and had no problems catching on either! 




Here are some more video clips.





No comments:

Post a Comment